Thursday, March 05, 2009

Overit and Underit

I'm feeling really overwhelmed. Work is just a neverending thing. Working all the time and not having money is really sucking. I can't get ahead, just behind. I keep telling myself it will pass, but then I get a migraine and cry myself to sleep because I hate them. I hate what's causing them- stress. Stress from where? Work. So I get up the next day and go to work. Get stressed again. Like I said. It doesn't end.

2 comments:

The American Day Dreams said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so down. Start drinking after work that might help. Have two cocktails and call me in the morning.

Here's a little something that gets me through the day:
Milk milk lemonade
round the corner
fudge is made.

Spifficus said...

Thanks for the laugh. You know, Sport-o never heard that song. One day I sang it and did the motions and he thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread... or something like that. :)