Monday, March 16, 2009

HULK Shirt

I have a shirt that has been worn a total of three times. After each time, I put it in the wash. Each time it is taken out of the washer, I am missing another button. I have a big bag of buttons in my craft drawer, so I sew a new one on. No, it's not an exact match, but it's close enough that it looks like the style of the shirt. No one knows the difference.

This morning I sewed on button number 3. It was actually the same button that popped off, so I didn't have to do any creative button picking.

The funny thing is, everytime I wear this shirt with exploding buttons, I get complimented. So I keep wearing the shirt.

My hulk shirt. (You know, 'cause I rip it off like the Hulk and lose buttons. No not really.)

You just don't want to see me get angry....

No comments: