Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Trying to move forward

I'm posting yet again today.

I am trying to move forward and move past my anger with my sister. So I talked to her on the phone last night. The first time since end of May (when I visited home) that we talked and we had a nice conversation. Nothing was brought up to light any fires. I honestly don't know if she understands how mad I was at her. I had never been that angry, frustrated, hurt in my life by her. But I can type these words now without my blood pressure going up, my face getting red, and the keys on the keyboard getting pounded. I'm calmer, more collected. I realize that people aren't always who you think they are.

Things have sort of blew over, but I'm not ready to fully let go yet. Not for a while.

Mentalmine, I can't remember if I told you the whole story behind this. Email me if I didn't.

No comments: