Yes that first part of the title is the new Paul McCartney album, but it also applies to my small overloaded brain.
Ever have this awesome dream and you wake up and you're like "Wow. I should write that down. I'll write a book about it. It was so vivid." Then within 15 minutes of waking up you can't remember anything about it? That's been happening to me a lot lately. The other night I dreamed I was playing this really cool game at a party. I woke up and tried to remember it, and it was gone. Like someone sucked it out of my brain. I was bummed.
I've had a lot of things sucked out of my brain lately. I can't remember stuff like I used to. Am I on brain overload or just getting lazy? Should I start to take vitamins for memory or just learn to slow down and let things sink in? I'm often in my own world. Is that the problem? Maybe.
I especially wish I could remember things that my husband tells me. I'll ask him how was his day or something like that. He'll answer me. Then 5 minutes later, I'll ask him, "How was your day??? I know I just asked you that, but I don't remember what you said." Then he gets mad that I'm not listening. But I am, I swear!
On another note, I'll be making chocolate covered caramel pretzel rods this week for a bake sale. I didn't want to turn on the oven and make something like cookies (pah!) in this 100+ degree weather, so I'll make candy instead. If anyone wants the recipe I'd gladly pass it on. They are sooooooo good. Like Christmas good.
No comments:
Post a Comment