Monday, July 30, 2007

Project Managementality

I'm conteplating a possible future maybe position that I may or may not be offered but initially the job is mine if I want it, if it will at some point exist.

So I'm not trying to get myself nervous or to even get the least bit anxious about this proposed proposition for a position that may or may not even be created, let alone offered to me. But, I don't want to dismiss the aforementioned proposition if something does come to fruition. I, then, am feeling a bit, just a bit, excited, but I'm not going to start calling home about it jumping up and down. We're not there yet. The position does not exist currently, and may or may not exist in the future, time to be determined.

Anyway, I don't necessarily have good news or bad news to share with anyone about a possible position that may or may not be created that I may or may not be chosen for, but I suppose that it's the thought that counts, right?

I love working.

No comments: