Friday, December 02, 2011

Streaming radio

It's been a very long time since I've listened to internet radio. I tuned in to the Christmas Pop station on jango just for shiggles. It's more like the Michael Buble and repeats station. Ugh. Not the best way to get me in a Christmas mood! (I don't have anything against Michael Buble, but it's just too much.)

And what's up with the She and Him album? I like the actors, but they, in my very humble opinion, aren't the best singers. Though I did discover Straight No Chaser group's version of Twelve Days of Christmas. Loved it! They do a take on Toto's Africa and it really hits the mark. Of course, Toto's song is one of Sport-o and my "songs" so it holds a place close to my heart, but dispite that bias, I still enjoyed it.

There's my brief musical interlude entry for the day.

No comments: