Wouldn't it be interesting if we always started jokes with the punchline? No, not really.
Still trying to be excited and optomistic, but boy is it easy to get pulled down. I woke up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I laid there, while my mind churned, and I began to feel more and more miserable. It felt like the world was turning against me. The overanalysis I made of my conversations from the day before, all my emotions, everything--ran through my head at ludicris speed and just felt awful. I couldn't stop it. The feeling is not really something you can describe. Ultimately, when I finally decided to roll out of bed, it seemed to fall away, though I still feel it like a constant companion. I will name this empty companion Marvin.
Welcome Marvin. Thanks for tagging along on all my adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment