Man, I just read my last blog entry. Depressing.
So I promise to have a better outlook in this entry. Though there are some things going on that aren't so great I'll try not to dwell on them. Matter of fact I won't dwell on them at all.
Happy Thanksgiving. I'm making dinner this year for 6 people. That's a big deal to me, though people may not think so. This is one of the first times I'm coming out from under my mother's so called "wing" and flying on my own. Wish me luck.
I think I collect strays. On Grey's Anatomy last week there was a reference to the Merideth character taking in "strays" aka her friends. It dawned on me...I'm like that. Sport-o is like that too. We're both in a way, strays, and collected each other. I've been thinking back to when I was a kid and who I was friends with and who I befriended (be it human or beast). I've always been attracted to that person or that group. Not that there was anything wrong with them, because they were in the same category as me. (Hee. hee.) I was never in the "in crowd" and always had a small amount of friends. I'm still like that. I am really close with my small circle of friends. I don't think that's a bad thing, but sometimes it can be hindering.
I think I'll go home and watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I'll be sure to chime in on the "We're a couple of misfits" song. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment