I'm looking around our office at home and realize how many different projects my husband and I have going on. Some we started and haven't got back to yet, some that we bought the stuff for but haven't even opened the packaging yet, and others that are done or almost done. I wonder how and why we do it....
Is it part of both of our personalities to get big ideas and then continually start and stop them? If it is, I want to change that! Or is it that we have ideas better than we can handle as the time or money permitted us? I don't remember ever being this way- having a closet of unpainted christmas houses that had the full potential of being a beautiful Christmas Village under our tree that still sits in their plastic. My honeymoon scrapbook is done, happily, but it took me 4 years to finish it! I guess I should be ashamed of how long it took me, but it is done.
And the list goes on and on....
I wonder how this translates into other parts of my life.
1 comment:
I know what you mean. All of my wedding/honeymoon crap is "organized" in shoe boxes in my closet...I don't know where the scrapbooks are at the moment...
Post a Comment