Thursday, July 10, 2008

Give Peace a Chance

I just read that John Lennon's "Peace" lyrics were just sold for over 800,000 bucks. Wonder what John would think of that. He'd probably laugh. Or be pissed it didn't sell for more. Or would be mad that that money didn't go towards "Giving peace a chance." The world may never know.

Shallow and Deep Thoughts...

Wonder why my guinea pig can sit in his own excrement while my cat has to clean herself the instant someone is done petting her.

Sometimes I think to myself. Sometimes I think out loud. Period.

I wonder if I'm brainwashed. If not, can someone pass the soap?

The plural of moose is moose. The plural of deer is deer. The plural of fish is fish. The plural of antelope is antelope. The plural of elk is elk.

Psycho Path. That's the name of the street I'd like to live on someday.

So. Yeah.

2 comments:

Me said...

I think you are much better suited to retire on Artist's Way. Psycho Path is too crowded.

Spifficus said...

Well I've already got my artistic license... I can drive onto Psycho Path anytime I want!