The crook of my elbow is bruised from a blood test I had last week. It's green and ugly right now. Good thing it's not warm enough to wear short sleeves yet because I'd probably gross out passersby. An annual blood draw is offered at work, so I got to work at 7:15 the other day to get blood sucked out of my arm, hoping that I'd be early and would miss the rush. I was wrong.
I don't like seeing things sticking into me, therefore I turn my head whenever I get a needle poked into by body. I've done that since I had mono in second grade and had to get blood tests fairly often. I just don't look, plain and simple. I thought that I turned my head rather casually for the blood draw, but unfortunately for me someone noticed. That someone was the wrong person to notice such as thing. A person I do not get along with very well at the workplace (I'm understating this) Of course she had to draw everyone's attention to me!
I'm over it now. Can't you tell?
No comments:
Post a Comment