Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mood-y Blues and Greens

Mood today: calm, earthy, humble

I wish I could run outside barefoot and feel grass on my feet and see shady trees and the bright sun all around me. Instead, I go to work in a dungeon with no windows and when I do get to go outside its so windy and cold it's heard to breathe in the fresh air I so crave. So much for living in a vast wilderness. Winter can be a total beeeotch.

The world is your oyster but what if you've never had an oyster, seen one, or heard of one? That reference is probably lost on many people. You could fit anything in place of "oyster." You could say, the world is my eggplant and it somehow would fit. The world is my jellyfish- it's squishy and hurts like hell when you get stung. The world is my ceiling fan- it goes round and round and round cooling things down when they're hot. The world is my coffee mug- it holds the liquid of life. Well, you get my point.

The wide eyes of fortune shall carry me onward....

1 comment:

Me said...

The world is a rabbit. It looks upon you dissaprovingly and even though sometimes it lets you pet it, you still have to deal with a lot of poop. ^_^

YOU are so funny. Should I get you a heat lamp for you b'day?