Thursday, October 04, 2007

Issues

In no particular order

1. Medical Insurance people suck. SUCK, as in S-U-C-K suck.
2. My online class teacher is a total schlub and so are most of the students. I've never had a class like this before.
3. I have my old boss coming back to my workplace next week for a day- so I'll have 2 bosses at one time sort of. I wonder if she'll tell me what to do or if she'll treat me as a peer. I'm thinking the first option.
4. A maintenance guy broke a flourescent light right in front of my office today. Is that bad luck or something?
5. There's snow in the mountains... that means that they'll be closing the gate to the Park soon.
6. I probably won't be able to go to my good friend's wedding in Feb. I'm pretty bummed about it.
7. I'm still keeping the faith, but it is fading about going to Italy. It's only money afterall. We'll be in debt for the rest of our lives, but when won't we be in debt?
8. I'm facing burnout. Need a vacation.
9. I'm facing burnout. Need a vacation.
10. I'm a hockey widow again. (The season started up)

No comments: