So I had a vivid dream of being in an out of control elevator plunging to my death. When I "landed" it was when I was startled awake. It felt like my body had been dropped there. The falling sensation felt so real.
So this is what sleeps.com has to say about these aspects of my dream.
Elevator
An elevator dream is a rather complex dream and you should interpret it in light of all the other symbols in your dream, for one thing, if the elevator is going up your fortunes will increase, down is the opposite. If the elevator continues to go up and down with out letting you off means you have let your emotions, or your situation, get out of control and must do something to stop it.
Fall
If you dream you are falling but you are not frightened or harmed shows that you will meet with adversity but overcome it with ease. If the fall greatly frightens you then will you under go a major struggle in life. If you are injured in the fall you will lose many friends.
---So in conclusion I will have decreased fortunes and will undergo a major struggle in life. Yippee. That sounds so comforting.
I haven't had any rock star dreams lately and I think I'm due for some. I've been visited by Bono, John Lennon, Bon Jovi (seriously). Those are the best dreams. That and the ones where I'm flying.
1 comment:
Maybe now is a good time to say that you are where you should be in your life right now and you couldn't be any other place but where you are? I think too, it's important to note that YOU pressed the button so maybe you don't think you make the right decisions. Just as much as you made the elevator go down you can take the escalators back up. In case of emergency though, take the stairs.
Post a Comment