I'm really frustrated with everything around me. Work, home, the one dinky class I'm taking, what's on TV, what's for dinner, how my shoes fit, EVERYTHING. I'm not raggin it. I'm not hormonal. I'm just frustrated.
Maybe I need a vacation. Or maybe I should stop complaining. Or I should just suck it up and deal with it. I'm not the only one in the world with problems and my problems will probably bring me to shame when I hear about other people's hardships. OR, just maybe, I should frikkin start yelling at people; get out of my easy-going, go with the flow, accomodating kind of personality and really start being a total bitch. Will I then get my way? Probably not. I'd likely just get a reputation for being manic or something. Just my luck.
Oh and one more thing------people in the history of Wyoming class--- please- for the love of Pete, use spell check already! They are Indian warriors- not worriers. (sheesh) And "ecosystem" does not, repeat, DOES NOT have anything to do with Native American casinos. It's about the wildlife and landscape! It doesn't take a genius.
2 comments:
Sometimes it feels like the entire world is one mass of frustration. Problems are problems, and yes we all have them, but that doesn't mean they aren't important. You know that. It feels like, at this age, we need to find another reason to keep going. Where do we go from here?
totally. We do need a reason. Where DO we go from here?
I'll just have to drown my problems in my cold can of Jones sugar- free Black Cherry carbonatedbeverage.
:Sniff::sniff::
Post a Comment