Wednesday, November 29, 2006

End of November Odles

::::Insert Big Toothy Grin Here::::: :-D


I went to the dentist today and for once in my life the hygenist complimented my teeth. It was like a once in a lifetime thing, because no matter how hard I work on brushing, flossing, etc. they always tell me that I'm doing something wrong or not doing enough. So I just thought to mark this day in the history book of my life.

:::::::a New Mental State:::::::::


I am finally a full resident of Wyoming now. Got my new license (well, a piece of paper, not the "real" license) saying I am a WY resident. I can just hear the sobs of my Mom 1700 miles away. No Mom, I ain't comin' back anytime soon. You'll just have to come and visit. Yeah like that's ever going to happen. Chazaaaaahhh!

::::batteries not included:::::::

Ever have someone's birthday or anniversary or some important date in your head of a person that you haven't talked to or cared about in ages? Isn't that annoying? It happens to me all the time. For example, November 30 is Pancake Arse's birthday. A few months ago I tried to email her, sent her a thinking of you card even, but she never responded. And that bothers me. I moved past not too good things that happened 8 years ago and thought to catch up with her, but since she didn't contact me after these attempts I can't help but feel hurt. I shouldn't feel this way, but I do. But for some reason I get a Christmas card from her every year with some little note in it that is completely half- assed. I just don't get it. I'm like the energizer bunny, except I keep setting myself up for mental beatings that just keep going and going....

:::::Nachos Navidad::::::


They're playing the same Taco John's commercial for Christmas as they did last year. Their spokesmonkey, Whiplash rides on the back of a dog putting Christmas lights on a tree in front of Taco Johns as a dude sings "Merry Christmas from Taco Johns" while they advertise their nachos platter with red and green nachos. All I have to say is, "classic." Let's bring that one back every year- just like those folger's coffee commercials.


Until next time.

No comments: