Sunday evenings are when most of the American population that works a Monday through Friday job gets a feeling of dread in their stomach. I'm not an exception to that. No sirree. Every Sunday night I get ready for the week ahead just like everybody else and think- oh I hate Mondays.
Why is that? We should all be used to it by now. Why complain? Why dread? It's a fact of life that sucks and we all hate it. But another Monday comes along and we go through the cycle all over again.
Wish it was Friday. Such is life.
1 comment:
This is very true! I never realized it but there is that moment after 8pm where I am like "oh man!" and considering I felt the same way about school it is a wonder we don't get used to it. Maybe we're more "in the moment" creatures than we thought!
Post a Comment