Friday, January 02, 2009

Holding up a mirror

Random observations about myself:

1. I bounce my leg when I'm sitting and am anxious. I also cross my legs too much.
2. My glasses are loose and I have to keep adjusting them. I'm paranoid that they're crooked on my face.
3. I like hot food, but not jalapenos.
4. I somehow, perhaps through osmosis, start saying other people's catch phrases. I somehow obsorb their vocabulary. I started saying, "You think?" like one of our friends, and starting explanations with , "well...." like our other friend. I hope that doesn't mean I'm weak minded. Wonder if someone would do a Jedi mind trick if it would work on me... "This are not the driods you're looking for."
5. I haven't drawn anything in over a year. I used to love to draw.
6. I work better when there's no one around. But only for a while. Then I can't help myself and start browsing the internet or putting things on my blog. Can't win either way.
7. I'm not lucky.
8. My earrings keep getting caught in my sweater. Damn moose.
9. I'm easily intimidated.
10. I have an accent that I don't hear but others do. But I hear everyone else's accents.
11. I have kept in better contact with people from high school than any other period in my life.
12. I daydream a lot.
13. I make lots of pointless lists.
14. I don't want to end on 13 because that number hasn't given me any luck. (refer to #7)

No comments: