Friday, April 13, 2007

a yodel or two and other wierd things

I took a yodeling workshop today at work. Couple of funny things about this experience:
1. I was at WORK
2.) my boss and I went to it together
3.) The guy who taught it is the same person who's voice you hear yodeling "Ya- hoooooo" for the Yahoo.com advertizements
4.) It's Friday the 13th and I took a frikkin' yodeling workshop!
5.) I kinda liked it (and will probably torment my husband at home trying to yodel over the weekend)

Other interesting things that happened today (and it's only going on 3:00pm):
1.) A guy walked past my office with a shopping cart. (May I remind you I work in a museum)
2.) There was a water leak in the hallway where my office is. Water was coming out of a light fixture.
3.) I shook the hand of a guy that was missing part of his index finger. It feels wierd.
4.) My security work badge broke. It's no longer secure. ;P
5.) There happens to be open latters everywhere... and it's Friday the 13th.

So here's hoping the rest of my day goes ok....

No comments: